ENGLISH-3



ENGLISH 3 085-88888-7645

Grade2/Vacationplans
20 Questions
NAME :
CLASS :
DATE :
1.

a)
I like city holidays
b)
I like camping holidays
c)
I like seaside holidays
2.

a)
We are going to go walking
b)
We are going to go to the mountain
c)
We are going to go hiking
3.
Can I go . . . ......... ?

a)
camping
b)
swimming
c)
hiking
4.
We keep a scrapbook

a)
True
b)
False
5.
"ride a horse" Find the picture below !

a)
b)
c)
6.
Can We . . ........... ?

a)
go hiking
b)
help in the yard
c)
go camping
7.
Can I take riding lesson?

a)
b)
c)
8.
scrapbook - I - a - keep - Can - ?

a)
Can scrapbook I a keep ?
b)
Can I keep a scrapbook ?
c)
a scrapbook can I keep ?
9.
My sister and I ................ . . in the garden

a)
go
b)
help
c)
keep
10.

a)
They visit their cousin
b)
They go hiking
c)
They go camping
11.
Look at the picture!

a)
He help in the garden
b)
He build a tree house
c)
He make a scrapbook
12.
Look at the picture!

a)
They go hiking
b)
They help in the garden
c)
They go camping
13.
Look at the picture!

a)
They take riding lesson
b)
They learn to swim
c)
They keep a scrapbook
14.
We - cousins- our - Can - visit - ?

The correct order of jumbled words above is ....

a)
Can visit our cousins we ?
b)
Can we visit our cousins ?
c)
Can our cousins visit we ?
15.
I - Can - swimming - take - lesson - ?

a)
Can I lesson swimming take?
b)
Can take swimming lesson I ?
c)
Can I take swimming lesson?
16.
read - comic - I - can - a - ?

a)
Can I read a comic ?
b)
Can read a comic I ?
c)
Can a comic read I ?
17.

a)
go sailing
b)
go fishing
c)
go surfing
18.
________ hiking and _______ a scrapbook.

a)
go / do
b)
go / keep
c)
do / keep
19.
Can you swim ?

a)
Yes, I do
b)
Yes, I can
c)
Yes, I did
20.
......................... we visit Grandpa and Grandma in the afternoon? No, we can't.

a)
Does
b)
Do
c)
Can

Comments